Friday, December 7, 2012

ONE... TWHOOO, NOM NOM NOM.

I've lived with humans for some time now.
I have learned that we all don't know the answer to some of lifes hardest questions.. We all have our doubts.. But one questions leaves people guessing day and night... I know this because I am one of these people. But rarely any of us have reach an answer that goes past "One... T-HOOOO, nom nom nom!"
So what is is?? How many licks DOES it take to reach the center of a tootsie pop??

Some people believe the world may never know... I say, Have faith my young learners. Today may be the end of all your second guessing... Well, almost all.
HERE IT GOES...
 
...ONE...
...TWO...
...THREE...
...THIRTY FOUR...
...SEVENTY THREE...
...ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY...
 
UGH...
 
TWO HUNDRED -_-
THREE HUNDRED...
FOUR HUNDRED >=(
 
UGH, FORGET THIS! NOM NOM NOM!!




Ahhh... Sorry about that guys :(
I believe it takes around 872 likes to reach the center of i tootsie pop.
But I guess it really depends of the way you lick and what not...



                  Well, I've been trying recently since I was asked this mind unravleing question..
So these next few post I will be conducting a series of specialized test in the art of
tootsie pop licking. And at the bottom of my next few post I will be posting how many
licks it takes to reach the center of a tootsie pop.
Sure, we may not be able to know how many exact licks it takes to reach the center.
But at least we can get an average...
WE ARE GETTING CLOSE MR. OWL.
 

1 comment:

  1. This is fun ^_^ I like how you write! And it's not just cause its YOU, i'm seriously being honest! I love it, I wanna follow you can I, Bear? ^_^

    ReplyDelete