Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Few, The Proud, The Marines.

I went to the Marine recruiting center today. I surprisingly had nothing else to talk about the past few days. As if I just went blank. Anyways, I went to the recruiting center with my brother. When I walked in, I was greeted by a Marine, Gunnery Sgt. I was too freaked out to know what to say cuz he caught me off gaurd. He asked if I was ready to become a Marine x). ehh, Idk. You think I got what it takes?? Maybe in a few years, this could be me.
WELL, it would certainly stop crazed parents from breaking into my house aha,
but thats a story for a diferrent time.
 
 
My brother was the reason I went. He needed to sign some sort of form cuz i think hes signing up. Well I guess thats all i have to say for now. Signing off... until I finally think of something else to talk about.


No comments:

Post a Comment