Saturday, December 1, 2012

If You Only Knew

And NO, not the song by Shinedown. Although it's a pretty good song, thats not what im talking about. I can't sleep again so I though I should just put a knew post up instead. I really don't even know why I made this blog really.. probably just because I really wanted to say that thing about being more thankful for stuff haha (my first post). When i'm left only with my own thoughts I really tend to think about stuff like that. But it is very true. If only people could see how good they have it, the world would be a much better place for us all. People would be less greedy, less complaining, and not feel the need to be complete stuck up ...People...




Tonight is ANOTHER sleepless night... When will these stop??
Oh, If you only knew how much I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment